Promoting a safe and healthy use of ICT
Building up a Responsible Digital Citizenship
PantallasAmigas is an initiative to promote safe and healthy use of Information Technologies and a Responsible Digital Citizenship among children, preteens and teenagers.
- Safe, avoiding risks and reducing their consequences
- Healthy, for full physical, mental and social well-being, both individual and collective.
- Cyber Citizenship, developing full citizen capabilities , values and skills.
Experience serving children
It has the backing of EDEX, a charity with over 30 years of experience in promoting comprehensive development of childhood and adolescence. It receives expert advice from Integral de Medios, a consultancy specializing in education and new technologies since 1996.
Signs of identity
Events are designed and based on three main principles:
- The use of multichannel strategies for educational communication.
- The development of life skills: social (empathy ..), cognitive (critical thinking) and emotional (emotional control ...)
- Promoting universal values such as respect, responsibility, justice, solidarity, cooperation, participation, fairness, equal opportunities and caring about others.
Projects, what do we do?
They trust PantallasAmigas
Awareness and Prevention
News about PantallasAmigas
Safer Internet Day / SID
Jorge Flores Fernández
Help for parents
Support for schools
"Think before you sext" campaign
PantallasAmigas YouTube Channel
Safe Social Media
Safe and Healthy Use of Internet
Isabell and her Cell
Guide on Sexual Violence on the Internet
Amy_16, a story of sextortion
Guide on Gender Based Digital Violence
Cyberbullying intervention protocol for schools
Peter and Twitter
Stop Cyberbullying KIT
Internet con los Menores Riesgos
SecuKid Juego educativo móviles
Reda y Neto
Las Diez Claves